วันพุธที่ 26 พฤษภาคม พ.ศ. 2553

In Due Time--Outkast (feat. Cee-Lo)

Struggling in 1997 is only a part of my day Many obstacles have been placed in my way I know the only reason that I do by because I believe you never stop to ask some people why we are here in the first Place they can not because they do not believe, has never seen your face, but even if you pray, the next day you can try to have it wait for no one, down from the sky you get to realize that the world is a test that You can only do your best and let's have him the rest of you do have your life, you haveI quit so your health procrastinating and push it even you must know that the world is a test that only your best and let him make the rest of your life you must, you your health To stop procrastinating Amen Preacher.



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9QF3jFiipzk&hl=en

Recommend : Breads Allergy boris-halolas Cristinas talk about health

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น: